Woke up today and my iPhone 4 is graying out and very rarely recognizes touch, 30 mins to unlock. How can I fix this?

I

iMore Question

Woke up today and my iPhone 4 is greying out wi and very rarely recognises touch, 30 mins to unlock

I woke up today and the time was wrong, it goes very slow, like changed from 8:00 to 10:00 after five hours. Wifi is greyed and I can't turn it on, I can't stop it turning things on and off. It takes ages to get my touch recognised to text or unlock. Sometimes it won't recognise anything and others it will be perfectly fine for like 15 seconds then go back to not working again. So the screen does work it just takes ages to notice touch. Is it broke? It happened over night and I don't really have the money to pay the rest of my contract out. It's due renewal in December. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Woke up today and my iPhone 4 is greying out wi and very rarely recognises to...

I can assume the device is defective. If you live near an Apple Store, I highly recommend that you make a genius bar appointment to have them diagnose the problem for you. As for not having the money to pay out the rest of your contract, that is irrelevant. Just because your device is allegedly defective doesn't mean that you don't have to continue paying for the device and associated services.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal