How can I access a game that has been played for months and has gone very far?

I

iMore Question

i am trying to access a game that has been played for months and has gone very far.

i was using an ipad and now am trying to use it onmy iphone 4. i have reloaded the game and logged out and in to game centre a few times. when i log in it says 90 out of 250 and then go into the game and it flashes up the old game but then flicks over to a new game. i dont know what to do to fix this. please help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: i am trying to access a game that has been played for months and has gone very far.

I can only *assume* that you're trying to maintain your app's progress on the iPhone 4 like it was with your iPad. If so, your best bet is to create a backup of the iPad and then restore that backup onto your iPhone 4, especially if that game does not have iCloud backup capabilities.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: i am trying to access a game that has been played for months and has gone very far.

Many games don't save progress in iCloud. Not in a way that would transfer from one device to another. That's all up to the developer. You can always contact the developer for help.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2