I am new for this forum.

i need to unlock my i phone4 . i bought it my friend . i update it i tunes now i cant log menu it,s say activate ur phone then i put sim card and connect to iTunes display the sim card not match .plz help me now how can i factory unlock it ?
    04-07-2015 11:14 PM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

If it's locked to a carrier - the person that owned it will have to get the carrier to undo the lock... If it's Apple activation locked, the person who's Apple ID it's locked to will have to do this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351
    If it's locked to a carrier - the person that owned it will have to get the carrier to undo the lock... If it's Apple activation locked, the person who's Apple ID it's locked to will have to do this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201351
    04-08-2015 07:40 PM
    You need to contact the wireless provider that the device is locked to and ask them to unlock it.
    04-08-2015 07:40 PM
    I am new for this forum.

i need to unlock my i phone4 . i bought it my friend . i update it i tunes now i cant log menu it,s say activate ur phone then i put sim card and connect to iTunes display the sim card not match .plz help me now how can i factory unlock it ?
    Understand, you can get your phone unlocked by contacting your carrier and meeting their requirements. Or you can pay to get it unlocked. But since you don't have a "factory", then you cannot get it "factory unlocked" - that's the term for a a phone that comes without a carrier lock ... (wait for it ... ) from the factory.
    06-24-2015 07:14 PM
    Contact the carrier and unlock it. I had the same issue previously. Purchased the iphone at UK, I jail broke the phone since I want to use it in India using different carrier. After doing a jailbreak , I updated the IOS image and the phone got locked on the 7.1.2 upgrade. I used SiriPort_Ru_jb_iOS_7_1_ver5.exe to do tethered jailbreak temp as Pangu untethered didn't work for me.

You can try to jailbreak it with pangu or Siriport.
    06-25-2015 12:43 AM