Hey guys. Haven't been here in a while. I am sorry i am not searching through alllll forums but i don't have much time at my disposal So if you could help me it would be awsm.

Ok so i have the following problems. Since the last update 7.1 it seems like my phone's speed has increased brilliantly well Oo it really amazed me BUT the problem is that my KEYBOARD is still lagging here and there I disabled documents and reset my dictionary, yet with no success. It lags when i type in FB messenger or whatsapp...

Second problem is that my hotmail keeps getting updated yet i KNOW i disabled it. But i can hear the sound in the background even tho i did NOT enter email. For ex today i only entered email through pc and not phone yet phone updated email without me accessing it.

That's pretty much it. The phone looks really great, the small improvements really count to me and they r a plus ^_^ I really love it tho i will need to improve it to a better phone that has better speed. I am thinking about iphone 5. What do u guys suggest? Will iphone 5 lagg??

Ty guys! Have an awsm day ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-20-2014 12:16 PM
    1-Sadly, it's just the nature of the beast with the iPhone 4 and iOS 7. I don't think there is much you can do about it.

2-Have you tried removing the account?

3-No, the iPhone 5 is a trooper on iOS 7 and doesn't lag (not that I can notice.)
    03-20-2014 09:08 PM
    ah i see oh well then i will raise money to get an i5 <3 hopefully with more space. Mine has 8 gb ...it sux....ty anyway ^_^

03-21-2014 01:44 PM
    ah i see oh well then i will raise money to get an i5 <3 hopefully with more space. Mine has 8 gb ...it sux....ty anyway ^_^

When did you get your iPhone 4, and what carrier do you have? You might be able to upgrade your device for a reasonable amount. The iPhone 5C 16GB is usually 49.99-99.99 on contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-21-2014 02:05 PM
    in US yes in Romania it is hell expensive even with a contract. I got my i4 with 1500 lei ( google this amount of lei in dollars) and it is an 8gb phone ( vheapest) and paying 15 euro per month...so its all ****ty as hell in this country trust me....

03-21-2014 05:30 PM
    my carrier is Vodafone

03-21-2014 05:30 PM
    Hey guys. Sorry i keep bugging you but i googled and found no subject on what i am looking for

Problem is that whatsapp lags badly and i din't know why....

Can someone help?? It is terrible and it annoys me sooo much yet it is the most used app on my phone....

I reset my keyboard's dictionary, documents and data is disabled on icloud...what else could i do???

For ex. when i type here it doesn't lag at all!! Yet on whatsapp it lags like hell ...

All help is much appreciated. Ty.

03-27-2014 04:10 PM
    I see you posted in the i4 forum so is this an ongoing problem your experiencing if it's only happening in that app have you tried and delete the app reboot and then re-install it

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    03-27-2014 04:22 PM
    I honestly haven't. But i will give it a try. If this doesn't solve it, what else is there to do?

03-28-2014 02:16 AM
    update: it seems to have worked bow let's see for how long...i wish whatsapp had new themes.... I saw some amazing ones online.

03-28-2014 02:32 AM