Wifi and notifications...

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 4. It's about a year old. Worked great until io7 came out.
My wifi won't stay connected. It acts as if it's out of signal reach or something though it's clearly not. I don't have unlimited data so this is kind of crucial to me. It doesn't like to keep wifi connectivity. If I go into settings it suddenly pops up and reconnects. Sometimes it stays connected very flipping annoying!! Anyone else?

Also notifications re slacking massive! I've missed several in the last week. I open messages and I have like 7 new but nothing popped up..not even a number icon.
Even like kik. If I check it it'll come up and again both are sporadic. Didn't have this issue before the new look.

Everything is turned on setting wise. I've reset some settings no difference.

Also the lag is crazy the keyboard is the worst. Am I alone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 4. It's about a year old. Worked great until io7 came out.
My wifi won't stay connected. It acts as if it's out of signal reach or something though it's clearly not. I don't have unlimited data so this is kind of crucial to me. It doesn't like to keep wifi connectivity. If I go into settings it suddenly pops up and reconnects. Sometimes it stays connected very flipping annoying!! Anyone else?
Go to Settings-General-Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". That should help your Wi-Fi problems.

Also notifications re slacking massive! I've missed several in the last week. I open messages and I have like 7 new but nothing popped up..not even a number icon.
Even like kik. If I check it it'll come up and again both are sporadic. Didn't have this issue before the new look.

Everything is turned on setting wise. I've reset some settings no difference.
Yeah, others have complained about this very thing. I've had minor issue with notifications but they are sporadic at best.

Also the lag is crazy the keyboard is the worst. Am I alone?
I haven't read any complaints in regard to the iOS 7 keyboard being laggy. Mine is working fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro