Best places to sell your iPhone 4?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering... for older devices (in my case the iPhone 4), what services/businesses would you recommend for selling or donating old phones? Of course, the first thing that comes to mind for me is the iMore Marketplace (woohoo!), but I thought I'd poll you all to see if we can come up with a comprehensive list. Anything come to mind?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've used Gazelle with my past iDevices and always had a great experience with them. Recently used GameStop with my iPhone 5 and had a great experience with them as well.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Recently GameStop changed their payouts for high end devices. They've been lowered quite a bit. For a 32GB iPhone 5S right now they're only offering $349 cash, which they were at one time offering for a 16GB iPhone 5. If you're going for the store credit though, it's a decent deal. I've sold almost all of my previous phone models on Craigslist. The value there is generally higher. If your'e willing to wait a few weeks to get paid, eBay is always a good option as well, as traditionally you make more money when selling there.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I sold a 4S on amazon.com a little over a year ago for $440.00, (I paid $399.99 w/2 year contract) for it originally and a couple of months ago I sold my iPhone 5 for $600.00 (paid $399.99 w/2 year contract) so I would always recommend selling it on Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Best place is the iMore marketplace, BUT as other have suggested auction sites like Ebay, Amazon, and Craigslist work well too, and I can add Swappa to that list. Although mainly an Android buying and selling service, they DO allow other devices. I listed my Lumia 822 there.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I havent tried it with my iToy yet but i did with my Sprint Galaxy Nexus and Glyde gave 95 dollars when BestBuy would only give me 25. For me it was good because i got nearly 4 times as much as bestbuy would have given me and a little more than 3 times what Tmobile would have.

praveenchandra

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Now-a-days, Various online sources are available for selling the iPhone's. Before we can sell the iPhone 4, Just look for various online stores and compare the price variation. Why because, Knowing the price variation is more helpful to get the best price for the iPhone 4. If anyone finds some other source for selling the iPhone at best price, Please share those details.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro