Is it worth the upgrade from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s?

Janet Hewitt

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
This might sound like a stupid question, but I have the iPhone 4, and recently updated to iOS7. It does everything I need, and I have 0 complaints. My question is this... is it worth updating to the iPhone 5s? The 4 already does everything I need... I'm simply missing out on all the 'new' stuff!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This might sound like a stupid question, but I have the iPhone 4, and recently updated to iOS7. It does everything I need, and I have 0 complaints. My question is this... is it worth updating to the iPhone 5s? The 4 already does everything I need... I'm simply missing out on all the 'new' stuff!
If you are totally content with the iPhone 4 then don't waste your time getting anything else. Being faster, more powerful and having a better camera and a fingerprint scanner don't mean a hill of beans if you're content with what you already have. We all get caught up in wanting the latest and greatest, but few actually take advantage of what the latest and greatest have to offer.

Griffin2012

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Janet,
I have a iPhone 4 and I upgraded to iOS7. Other than some lags and occasional stutters with Facebook the phone works well enough. I am assuming that Apple will update the software to improve performance, so why upgrade? I am trying to wait until the iPhone 6 is released to see if Apple finally makes the iPhone a little wider, which would make typing a little more enjoyable.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Janet, that doesn't sound stupid at all. If you're happy with your iPhone 4 and does what you need I wouldn't upgrade. The upgrade to a 5 or 5S is worth it, but if it's not what you want stick with what you have.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77