Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
My friend given me his brothers old iphone which he uses as a ipod (he and i are both android users) and told me to do what he calls "the iphone challenge" basically what i have to do is use the iphone for a week and have it all set up as a daily driver. Currently im waiting for the ios 7 update to get done before i move a long to much, but what is there that i should know as an Android user. Like will my number be stuck as an imessage number once its on my line? And will i have any problems putting my Android back on my line? Stuff like that. Let me know every helpful tip i should know as someone that doesnt use ios a whole lot

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your number should not be stuck on iMessage and you should not have a problem switching between your iPhone and Android devices, especially if you have a SIM card. Just switch them out.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
But when you finish your challenge, if you're not going back to the iPhone, make sure you sign out of your iCloud account.

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Its a Sprint iPhone so sadly its not as simple as popping out the SIM. But glad to know i shouldn't have a problem with that
Your number should not be stuck on iMessage and you should not have a problem switching between your iPhone and Android devices, especially if you have a SIM card. Just switch them out.

Don't plan on going back to the iPhone since i'm not all that impressed on how IOS 7 looks and feels to me. Looks cheap to me, IMO. Also, the phone is going to get wiped at the end of the challenge.
But when you finish your challenge, if you're not going back to the iPhone, make sure you sign out of your iCloud account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73