iPhone 4 hacking

chase89

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have recently split from my partner and now getting back into dating, when I send someone I have met a txt message my Ex messages me say ing oh moved on already?. Is it possible that someone has hacked into my phone and can see my outgoing messages?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have recently split from my partner and now getting back into dating, when I send someone I have met a txt message my Ex messages me say ing oh moved on already?. Is it possible that someone has hacked into my phone and can see my outgoing messages?

It is unlikely that your phone is hacked. More than likely, that person has your Apple ID and password and is using it on his or her own device. I recommend you change the password and/or your Apple ID.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It is unlikely that your phone is hacked. More than likely, that person has your Apple ID and password and is using it on his or her own device. I recommend you change the password and/or your Apple ID.

I didn't realize that was possible.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Does this new friend that you message have a iPhone ? Are the messages blue or green ? If blue then your ex has your apple I'd setup on her phone so the messages you send and receive from other I devices (blue) go to both devices
Def change your apple I'd password should solve the problem

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
If all else, create your own new Apple ID with your own password. The downfall is you will have to re-purchase everything. But if the account was originally yours, then change the password and e-mail and anything else she might have had access to.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234