Spousal cyberstalking on iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etios

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
We don't know the other side of the story, what if you are pulling a fast one on him. Meeting a lawyer hmmm, sounds like preparing for divorce and making sure you are getting maximum economic gain out of this!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
@stalked, has your question been answered to your satisfaction in regard to Airplane mode? The reason I ask is for the purpose of maintaining the technological focus of this thread.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If it is restricted just wipe the phone setup as new ...

Turn it off hold home button down while connecting to iTunes and then it will boot into recovery mode and reload the OS

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

stalked

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it has. Thank you. I'm done. And I am NOT pulling a fast one, as had been intimated by one of the posters. This behavior has driven me to setting the appointment with the attorney. No more from me. Thank you all for your the information you all have provided.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it has. Thank you. I'm done. And I am NOT pulling a fast one, as had been intimated by one of the posters. This behavior has driven me to setting the appointment with the attorney. No more from me. Thank you all for your the information you all have provided.

You're very welcome, and take care...:)

Kabalega

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
She wants a solution that will not alert the husband that she's onto him. Low tech solution is turn off the phone (battery died no charger) or leave it at work and go meet with the lawyer.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Last I checked you don't need evidence to file for divorce. If the situation at home is threatening or frightening, turn off or wipe your phone, get out of the house, and enlist the help of a good attorney. You need only feel threatened to take action. Don't worry about screenshots, just get out. If my sister ever told me she felt that way, she could stay at my house safe in the knowledge that if her malicious man showed up at my house, he'd have me and my armaments to deal with. Law enforcement is your friend in situations like this. I think the best advice that's been offered so far is to seek professional/legal/police assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen