Hi,

So I have a never jailbroken iPhone here which is stuck in a weird boot loop. I don't even really know what to call it. If I hold down the home button and then plug it into the compter with the home button held down, it will enter recovery mode for a split second before turning black and showing me the Apple logo. The Apple logo will stay on the screen for about five seconds then the screen turns black and the Apple logo comes back for five more seconds, etc etc etc now it is just going through the Apple logo sequence and IT WON'T STOP.

Exit Recovery in TinyUmbrella does not work.
    Jailbreaking the phone using Redsn0w (it was only iOS 5.x) doesn't work.

WHAT DO I DO??
    05-10-2013 05:41 PM
    First of all, is the phone jailbroken? The reason I ask is because your first sentence states, "So I have a never jailbroken iPhone...", but at the end of your post you state, "Exit Recovery in TinyUmbrella..." and "Jailbreaking the phone using Redsn0w...".

Hi,

So I have a never jailbroken iPhone here which is stuck in a weird boot loop. I don't even really know what to call it. If I hold down the home button and then plug it into the compter with the home button held down, it will enter recovery mode for a split second before turning black and showing me the Apple logo. The Apple logo will stay on the screen for about five seconds then the screen turns black and the Apple logo comes back for five more seconds, etc etc etc now it is just going through the Apple logo sequence and IT WON'T STOP.

Exit Recovery in TinyUmbrella does not work.
    Jailbreaking the phone using Redsn0w (it was only iOS 5.x) doesn't work.

WHAT DO I DO??
    05-10-2013 05:51 PM
    If your iPhone is NOT jailbroken, then follow the steps found HERE to put your device in DFU mode to get you back up and running.
    05-10-2013 05:54 PM
    If your iPhone is NOT jailbroken, then follow the steps found HERE to put your device in DFU mode to get you back up and running.

Top notch work D!! 👍 Justifying them making u mod everyday 😜
    wendybeee and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-10-2013 06:31 PM