iphone reboots at lockscreen, need help

ashfaq saudagar

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have an Iphone 4 32gb, unlocked phone, I restarted my phone for some reason, i got the lockscreen and when i slide, the phone restarts, its in a continous restart loop at lockscreen, even tried restoring it in recovery mode as well as DFU mode, after i restore itunes says that the phone will reboot and show up in itunes, but the phone does not completely boot, it reboots at the apple logo, and when i disconnect it from the computer it boots till the lockscreen and when i slide, it reboots again, and if i just leave the lockscreen and dont do anythings, it reboots after 10-15 sceonds, The phone is not jailbroken. it is on IOS 6.1

please help, please, please help me get my phone back..

Thanks in Advance

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Completely turn it off, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on. If it starts boot looping again, connect it to iTunes, put it back in DFU mode and then restore as new.

ashfaq saudagar

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Completely turn it off, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on. If it starts boot looping again, connect it to iTunes, put it back in DFU mode and then restore as new.

i think i did that already not sure if i did it rite, i put the phone in DFU mode and restored it, and after it popped up in itunes i clicked set up as new,
Note: when the phone popped up in itunes, the phone still did not boot up completely, it still was at the while apple logo with black background,

RDonn

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
My phone is doing the exact same thing. iPhone 4 16gb 6.1.2. I've tried all the obvious, DFU, hard reset, restore etc. NOTHING'S WORKING!!! Read on other forum something about the battery, but the symptoms weren't exactly the same. I don't know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox