Iphone 4 tmobile usa

orsicat

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey!!
i have a problem, with my europen iPhone 4 that was working with a tmobile card while home, but now in the USA i got prepaid Tmobile sim assuming it will work and it said invalid sim... i know my phone is not unlocked but its the same company isn't it?? someone pls help.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey!!
i have a problem, with my europen iPhone 4 that was working with a tmobile card while home, but now in the USA i got prepaid Tmobile sim assuming it will work and it said invalid sim... i know my phone is not unlocked but its the same company isn't it?? someone pls help.

Same company but TMobile doesn't offer the iPhone in the USA so u will have to unlock it first in order to use the TMobile sim card.

tawnytodd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey!!

You need to unlock your mobile inorder to use it with T-Mobile,USA.Eventhough T-mobile is the same company it operates different in each country.You can avail the unlocking service if you contact the Europe T-Mobile network or you can avail the remote unlocking service from online vendor like Superunlockcodes.com and follow their free unlocking instructions to remove the network lock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW