How can i deactivate my stolen iPhone by serial number IMEI ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Call your carrier, give them the IMEI number and ask them to block it...

Also, go into iCloud and send a remote wipe to your iPhone so it erases everything.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Go to iCloud.com > Find iPhone and locate your phone, if not able to locate, wipe your phone in the options provided to you in that screen.
Then call you carrier, let them know you've been robbed and have your SIM card and IMEI blocked by them, then go immediately to the police, report the theft and hope for the best.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone was stolen this morning please I have the imei numbers. iPhone 7+ please I wanna lock the imei number

I need help here please

If Find My iPhone was enabled on your iPhone, the only thing you have to do is to enable Lost Mode in the Find iPhone app or via iCloud.com.

Luckily for us Apple users that is a solid way to make an Apple Device useless for anybody that has your iPhone.

I’m sorry that your’s got stolen and that it will turn up soon.

adee100192

Jun 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys need help how to block iphone 5s? My apple i.d login on my iphone was change who stole it i want to block the said unit i have the box of the iphone but i dont know the process on how to block the unit itself

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys need help how to block iphone 5s? My apple i.d login on my iphone was change who stole it i want to block the said unit i have the box of the iphone but i dont know the process on how to block the unit itself

Go to the police and contact your carrier

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen