No service!!

KrishanK

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay so i am starting to get really f'ing annoyed with this no service bull! Every few days i get this stupid no service in the corner of my iphone, im having to keep restoring my iphone every few days! Its starting to really piss me off! Before it was every few weeks but now its every other day! I really need to know how to sort this problem out! Ive already had a new sim so what else can i do? Please help me!? Sorry for caps but this problem is really pissing me off, i run my business from my phone and i cant afford this happening every so often!

I have an iphone 4 from the uk on orange but the phone is unlocked, i have had this phone fore over 2 years, and only recently has this no service crap been coming up, please some help me! Thanks.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would def pay your carrier a visit and have them look into the matter. Go pay them a visit when you have no service and have them troubleshoot it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would get a diff carrier pre pay sim and see if its the carrier or the phone ..

If its the phone then seems like time to upgrade

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

KrishanK

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've tried another sim in my phone and it still came up with no service, and i tried my sim in another phone and it worked..so it may be the phone?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods