No wifi or apps

katlink08

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Randomly my iphone 4 just stopped picking up wifi. I have reset my network settings, updated to the newest software, held the power and home button and nothing changes i cannot get a wifi signal and my apps wont load. Any help would be muchly appreciated

katlink08

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I just tried holding the home and power button and the wifi showed up so i clicked on it and it said unable to connect then the wifi network dissapeared. It was an unsecure network and it has done the same thing on a secure network

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You said you've updated to the latest software, so I assume you're connected to iTunes and Reset as New?

katlink08

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
The only thing i havent done is setup as new thats the last thing i was going to try. Also a few days before my wifi issue my touch screen doesnt like to scroll up or down sometimes

Last edited:

katlink08

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I have been to at least 5 places with secure or unsecure network and it changes nothing it wont pick up a wifi signal but my 2nd gen ipod will and is more reliable then my iphone 4 lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay finally got around to settung up as new and it will get a wifi signal now but says it is unable to join the network

Did you set up as new ? Or restore from a back up ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods