Iphone 4 jailbroke now email contacts safari messages dont work please someone help!!!

johnnythefox70

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to try help me with this problem. Heres it is. I bought this iphone4 from my daughter with a cracked screen which happened from falling from the settee onto to laminated floor so not really a hard drop.I took the phone to a repairer who fixed the screen no problems at all, Then i ask him to put on cydia and jailbreak which he did no problems until i get home and find the message email safari and contacts apps at the bottom of screen dont work. So i took it back, he had it 2 weeks then says it must be a problem with the motherboard and basicaly the phone is useless.My question is can somebody please please tell me what could be wrong with it and how to rectify. It was working perfectly before the drop and feel it could be an issue with the jailbreak and cydia being installed. I have tried to factory restore but only to my avail.
Many thanks to anyone that helps Mandy

johnnythefox70

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Peligro,Have tried to restore without connecting to itunes and the problem still continues.Im at my wits end! Many thanks too for replying. Mandy

Last edited: