Touchscreen Issues?

nick125

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I have an iPhone 4 16GB on Verizon running iOS 6.

This morning, I was on a phone call and when I tried to end the call, I kept trying to hit the "End Call" button and it would act like I tried to press it without actually doing anything. I went to the home screen and got to the app launcher and tried to kill the phone app, but it wasn't responding to any of my touches. I eventually got it to end the call and it seems to be fine now, but it was really odd.

Is this something that's normal or should I start talking to Apple/Verizon?

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I think the problem you're describing is pretty normal. I've had one Verizon iPhone 4 and two AT&T iPhone 4's. I've experienced this "lag" or "freezing" on all three devices. Although I usually have multiple apps running, this seems to happen pretty frequently when really putting the phone to the test.

Try closing any apps you aren't using, and then restart your phone by holding the power and home buttons for 10+ seconds.

nick125

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The weird thing was that it was acknowledging that I was pressing on the button, but it wouldn't actually do anything. It wasn't like the device was lagging.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hmm..Maybe it was just catching up after initiating the call. The iPhone 4 isn't by any means a perfect phone - I still have minor issues occasionally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234