Why I love my iPhone 4

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Sure, I'd love to have the latest and greatest, but my iPhone 4 has kept me sane while I wait for my power to come back on post-Sandy.

Anyone else out there in the same situation as me?

nhbs01

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone
I use iphone 4 last 6 months.it has many apps and games and the battary of iphone 4 is so good.i think it is also .....................

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear you don't have any power but I agree with you. The 4 might not be the latest or greatest but it's still one hell of an iPhone! Luckily it has one hell of a battery life too.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It better have a good battery, since I found out today I might not have until November 10th! Argh.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
If I make it in one piece, I'm buying the iPhone 5 as a reward. To hell with waiting for my upgrade. :)

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
After the longest six days I've ever had, I finally have my power back! My iPhone really helped me with updates, contact with friends, everything! Now to enjoy some electricity...

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
After the longest six days I've ever had, I finally have my power back! My iPhone really helped me with updates, contact with friends, everything! Now to enjoy some electricity...

Glad you're back up and running. Sorta of. I know these things take time. Living in the South I have road out more than one Hurricane and/or Tornado.

I agree about iPhone4. I stated to NOT upgrade because me iP4 was still going strong even after 2 years. The only reason I did was because I was able to sell it for $200! Free upgrade! Why not!

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I was in the same siuation when the power went out in my area a while back. My Mum called me and told me the power was out and i instantly turned my brightness all the way down turned of wifi and celluar data stop streaming music lol the whole 9, and the crazy thing is the battery only dropped like 2% after that..... I love my iphone because the battery life destroys all others

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Luv my 4 I just got. Coming from a galaxy note still getting use to the screen difference but the screen res is soo much better as well as the build. Cheap plastic just doesn't cut it any more for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods