Worth going to ISO6?

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I only use my iPhone 4 around the house for now (WiFi). I don't have an extra cable for my iPhone 5 so I leave that in the car and go online with the 4 sometime. Don't know if I'll sell it or just keep it around as a spare. Do you think it's worth downloading the new operating system?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
On a 4 I don't believe I would update to iOS 6 unless there's a specific feature that you like enough to update.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
No additional user features that I've found on my 4 worth noting (Passbook? Pull-lease...), having moved to iOS 6 - and the Google Maps loss as noted above. Meanwhile, lots of reports out there of a battery hit experienced by some users.

IIABDFI (If It Ain't Broke...) not something Apple seems to cope with well, while leaving lapses in their current iOS software...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I only use my iPhone 4 around the house for now (WiFi). I don't have an extra cable for my iPhone 5 so I leave that in the car and go online with the 4 sometime. Don't know if I'll sell it or just keep it around as a spare. Do you think it's worth downloading the new operating system?

Being that you only use the iPhone 4 "around the house for now(Wi-Fi)", I'd say no. You already have an iPhone 5 and I am assuming you are pleased with having iOS 6 on it. However, you should also remember that the iPhone 4 is not as speedy and will not have everything associated with iOS 6 as it is with your iPhone 5. Furthermore, you're not certain that you will sell it or keep it around as a spare. At least determine what you will do with it before deciding to upgrade it to iOS 6. Anyway, I hope my response was helpful to you. Take care and have a great day...;)

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info and replies! I think I'll just leave it alone. The phone will probably end up in a drawer and only be used as a backup soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info and replies! I think I'll just leave it alone. The phone will probably end up in a drawer and only be used as a backup soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711