horrible battery life

Troy the Creator

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
whats up guys. my battery life on my ip4 is absolutelt terrible. im on 5.1.1 and jailbroken. i have these tweaks installed

activator
app switcher status bar
clock hide
colorkeyboard
deleteworld (shift-delete. makes deleting easier)
foldericons
open in chrome
scrollingboard (unlimited folder items)
snowcover4
springtomize
winterboard
zeppelin
sbsettings

i have no widgets or anything that could be draining my battery. wi fi is off unless im home and phone is charging. location services are off. itunes ping is off. mail is set to manual. i let my phone battery reach a low percent then do a fill charge. but the battery is still bad
asesuve8.jpg

as you can see. i really dont know what else to do about this. all i do is listen to music when im on my way to class. which is 30 mins tops. then again on my way home. so give or take an hour of music a day

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Has it been like this for a while or in the past few days? Maybe uninstall the last few apps that you've installed. Maybe one of them is causing an issue...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Omg Troy your STILL battling this. Sheesh...I fig'd you haven't been around the forum for a while that you had this fixed.....you've been dealing with this for months now (right before summer or during if I rem correctly)

Troy the Creator

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Has it been like this for a while or in the past few days? Maybe uninstall the last few apps that you've installed. Maybe one of them is causing an issue...

thats what im doing right now. i uninstalled a few tweaks and about to charge my phone now

Omg Troy your STILL battling this. Sheesh...I fig'd you haven't been around the forum for a while that you had this fixed.....you've been dealing with this for months now (right before summer or during if I rem correctly)

youre right but it just popped up again. i cant even use it pretty much. i can watch as the percent trinks down. this is the worst its ever been

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Troy I know you've done a clean install before. But with this time around, have you tried doing 1) reset network settings AND 1) reset all settings? Let the battery drain down to zilch and then do a fresh charge.

Perhaps give that a shot and see if you get an improvement.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711