? about sites that buy iPhones

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I don't know where to ask this. I have ordered a iPhone 5 and will need to sell my iPhone 4 16gb. I have seen several sites mentioned like Gazelle, Glyde, buymytronics, and more. Is there a thread already about this and which would be best. Appreciate any help

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Ive heard of usell.com, gazelle and a few others. Some mentioned that gazelle didnt give them what they were promised based on gazelle taking money off for cosmetic reasons.
usell seems to have a lot of commercials on cable lately..
I buy and sell mine and company phones either on craigs list or amazon.
Ultimately if your trying to get more money sell your self direct to the consumer. So Ebay, CraigsList or Amazon.
Sites like usell and gazelle pay less so they can mark it up and re-sell to the consumer.
I dont want to get in trouble for advertising so i cant offer to buy yours or send you to my site but figure out what best suits you (selling directly to customer = more money or selling to a larger company who then sells to consumer = less money.)
There are pros and cons with them all.

Starcrane

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Gazelle is the best in my opinion. Got 65 dollars for a16 gb 3GS with normal wear. It was 10 dollars more than there quote. Always quick and reliable ! Totally trust these guys with my devices.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend Gazelle 101% to anyone looking to get money for their used iPhone and not wanting to deal with places like eBay or Craigslist. Gazelle was fast and very easy to deal with. I received the $400 check that they promised me within one week of them inspecting my Black iPhone 4S. Last week I sent them my White iPhone 4S and will receive another $400 check from them once they have finished inspecting it. Although I have read a few bad things about them, I think as long as you are honest about the condition of the device that you are sending to them you should expect to receive the quoted amount from them.....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I sold my old phones through Gazelle and I must say the experience I had with them is top notch. You are always informed on what is going on with your phone. They emailed me constantly letting me know where they are on my phones. You can also check your status of the phones on their site whether they have been checked or not. I would say Gazelle is the best way to go IMHO. You won't regret it. I still sale things through them and my experience is always good and I don't worry about anything being mishandled.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I used eBay got top dollar for my 4s ... But if you would rather not deal with a actual seller those places are the way to go but you will get less .. Amazon pays more if you take there gift card vs cash

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much for all the help. I may not get quite as much for not selling quicker but thinking now ill wait til the new iPhone gets here. Hopefully soon!
Thanks again

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Amazon will give you the most of the "trade-in" type models. However, they pay in amazon gift cards. At the time I sold my 4S to eBay instant sale, (not eBay itself) and they were giving more than gazelle, nextworth or any other site. They will pay you in a check or to a paypal account. Once they received my device and evaluated it, it only took an hour b4 the funds were transferred to PayPal. If I were you, I'd look into that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234