Running Out of Memory Problems...

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so i shot a video today and before i began shooting it i realized i only had 650MB left for space on my phone. the video ended up being around 10 minutes and after i was done shooting it the screen began to freeze. it unfroze and i went into my camera roll and couldnt find it. i was pissed and it would not show up. now it said on my phone i had zero space left, so something had to take up that 650MB and it had to be the video but it was not there still. i called apple and they told me to turn my phone off and on. i did that and about 2 minutes after turning it back on it finally showed up! only 9:32 but thats fine. why did it take to long and i have been noticing the less and less memory i have the slower the phone has gotten. any ideas why it took so long to show up/why phone is being slow? apple said software glitch and to restore from new but i dont wanna lose my texts and stuff so im not doing that. what do you guys recommend? thanks

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you using Icloud? Keep some music on the cloud and not on your device. The same for apps you don't currently use. Apple purchased content can be downloaded as needed

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Photobucket and Dropbox are 2 apps I use to upload my pix/video to get them off my phone. Like ekneeiphone said use iCloud for music and delete apps you don't use. Next time buy a bigger phone, lol. My wife has the same issue with storage. She refuses to delete pix or rely on the cloud.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The video was prob so big it took a min to render it to show up .. Shooting hd video takes a lot of space .. To manage memory I use iTunes match for my music so I can view all my music play what I want and only and not have it all stored locally ..

Also check your camera roll is it big ? You might want to manage it and dumb some off to your computer

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro