Iphone 4 OST 5.1

missespinky9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So i actually dropped my iphone 4 and have no insurance :( no damage but it constantly keeps saying that I need to have it restored. I plug it into my laptop and follow the instructions on itunes, I eventually get the whole spill that its restored....WRONG within a few hours I get the same dang message and am forced to do it all again....HELP if anyone has any idea on how to fix this please help LOL

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
So i actually dropped my iphone 4 and have no insurance :( no damage but it constantly keeps saying that I need to have it restored. I plug it into my laptop and follow the instructions on itunes, I eventually get the whole spill that its restored....WRONG within a few hours I get the same dang message and am forced to do it all again....HELP if anyone has any idea on how to fix this please help LOL

The only thing it can think off is take it to an apple shop and ask them. Once fixed then get insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: missespinky9

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple might be able to fix it free. A few months ago my wife broke her 4, they replaced it for only $150, without extending her contract. Insurance is typically $100 plus $50 deductible, so I'd say it was a wash. Now we're selling it in perfect condition to buy the 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice