So i actually dropped my iphone 4 and have no insurance no damage but it constantly keeps saying that I need to have it restored. I plug it into my laptop and follow the instructions on itunes, I eventually get the whole spill that its restored....WRONG within a few hours I get the same dang message and am forced to do it all again....HELP if anyone has any idea on how to fix this please help LOL
    09-13-2012 11:32 PM
    So i actually dropped my iphone 4 and have no insurance no damage but it constantly keeps saying that I need to have it restored. I plug it into my laptop and follow the instructions on itunes, I eventually get the whole spill that its restored....WRONG within a few hours I get the same dang message and am forced to do it all again....HELP if anyone has any idea on how to fix this please help LOL
    The only thing it can think off is take it to an apple shop and ask them. Once fixed then get insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    missespinky9 likes this.
    09-14-2012 01:41 AM
    Sounds like a possible loose connection or the onboard memory is bad. Have it checked out at an apple store.
    09-16-2012 12:41 AM
    Apple might be able to fix it free. A few months ago my wife broke her 4, they replaced it for only $150, without extending her contract. Insurance is typically $100 plus $50 deductible, so I'd say it was a wash. Now we're selling it in perfect condition to buy the 5.
    09-16-2012 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD