Pics Won't Send

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend that I generally talk to late at night while I'm working. I don't know who her carrier is, but she has a BB. Everything had been normal and worked normal for about a year.

First I started noticing that while we were on the phone, pics I would message her were taking longer and longer to go. Sometimes I would have to hang up for it to go.

Now, she can't get ANY pic from me. It doesn'y matter if we're talking or not. She gets pics from others, and in fact I sent her the pics I wanted her to have from my daughter's phone (iPhone 4). Not only didbshe get them from my daighters phone, I didn't have any problems sending them to my daughters phone.

We can talk and text fine. Neither of us have any problems with anyone else.

I'm clueless!!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can try rebooting your phone or resetting your network status. Is MMS turned ON in the setting? Settings/Messages and then turn on MMS.

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Nothing Works

Thank you both for your advice. We have both re-booted our phones.....several times. I never thought to check MMS settings, but I just did and they are turned on.

I have AT&T....I don't know who she has!

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
This is what makes this whole thing so strange, here is a screenshot (blown up) of my favorites. As you can see one of them is a phone number. I HAVE NO IDEA who's number that is.....AND.....when I click on it, it calls my friend (same one I can't send pics to). That is not her number. I tried to delete the number and put her back in favorites, but it does it again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2