hey guys,

i have a quick question for ya, my on off toggles is showing a stripe instead of a on or off word.
    Just a quick example

08-24-2012 11:16 PM
    hey guys,

i have a quick question for ya, my on off toggles is showing a stripe instead of a on or off word.
    Just a quick example

Click to view quoted image
    Did you just give us an image of what the normal screen looks like, or is that supposed to be showing us your problem? It looks normal to me (and I notice now that it's from macworld). Can you post a photo showing the actual problem?
    08-24-2012 11:47 PM
    nobodyknows?
    08-25-2012 08:37 PM
    Did you just give us an image of what the normal screen looks like, or is that supposed to be showing us your problem? It looks normal to me (and I notice now that it's from macworld). Can you post a photo showing the actual problem?

alright this is MY problem what i have on my iphone..
    instead of an on or off toggle it shows a o or a I
    08-28-2012 04:47 PM
    Any theme installed?
    08-28-2012 11:23 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's probably from the language. My friend has his iPhone 4 in Spanish and it shows O and I instead of On and Off.
    08-28-2012 11:48 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's probably from the language. My friend has his iPhone 4 in Spanish and it shows O and I instead of On and Off.
    Yeah it was the language.. but does anybody know if it's possible to have that on off toggle plus my own language set?
    08-29-2012 10:54 AM
    Yeah it was the language.. but does anybody know if it's possible to have that on off toggle plus my own language set?
    Jailbreaking would be your best bet.
    08-29-2012 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD