Naked iPhones?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm officially caseless. We will see how long this lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

2k1

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Be careful with it. I try not to use it that much without a case. I know that's weird but I have problems with dropping phones

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm officially caseless. We will see how long this lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I have chose to do the same. I have had a big problem with buying so many cases trying to find the perfect one. But I have come to realize that I will never be happy with a case. So now I just go naked. It has been so much better not having to shop around for cases. Not having to compromise with certain things like aesthetics, sound, access to ports, screen quality, and feel. I do have Apple care+ so if I do damage my phone I can easily replace it. I have the white iPhone 5 and it looks amazing without a case.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Lordings

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Naked IPhone never I use a Ballistic HC series black case on mine with a Pure Glass Screenprotector and an Invisible Shield Protector and a Icarbons red/black skin now that's protection :)

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone went naked for about a week. I NEVER drop my phone so I figured why not it looks better without a case anyways. Like the 6th or 7th day I drop it. Luckily it was only from like 3 feet up and it did not break. I took it as a sign, put the case back on(red and black otter box commuter case) and have not taken it off since.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a hard soft case I bought from Walgreens
It has a kickstand so I'm cool and I have an outterbox defender case when I go to work I'm going to get a Morphie but I herd some bad reviews on it tho ?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a black lifeproof on mine right now. Contemplating going naked from time to time or getting another incipio ngp case like I had for my old iphone before I got rid of it. I loved that case.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen