i've always been very careful to my stuff, particularly gadgets... but i don't want to take the risk....
    That's what I say. Better to be safe than sorry.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-25-2012 11:42 PM
    well, i think iPhone case plays a very important role in my life, not only for protecting my iPhone, but also a style of life.
    08-27-2012 10:34 PM
    I always have my phone in a case. Right now it's an Otterbox but I'm switching to the morphie juice pack.
    08-27-2012 11:10 PM
    My phone has an Incipio case on it, but as a screen protector I let her go full frontal nudity.
    08-28-2012 12:19 AM
    My phone has an Incipio case on it, but as a screen protector I let her go full frontal nudity.
    I'm with you, a case but nothing on the front. Nothing feels like the smooth glass.
    08-28-2012 12:47 AM
    I wont use a device without a case and/or a screen protector. I am the kind of person who takes insanely good care of my property and my phone is not exception. I don't want scratches and smudgy fingerprints from my hands defiling my goods.

I currently use a LifeProof case and I have to say that this case allows me to protect my device without all the added bulk of an Otterbox or any other case for that matter.
    08-28-2012 05:59 AM
    I like slim cases to still see the beauty of my white iphone...but for the past week I've just had a red bumper and of course my iphone Visor (screen protector that covers whole front, static and easy to remove and clean!)
    08-29-2012 07:15 AM
    AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE. Who think cases are fugly?!

I switched over the apple because of the aesthetics of the phone. android phones are just plain ugly.
    I couldn't comprehend using a case at all. they make my phone look so ugly!
    Well let me share with you abit about my phone handling background. I dropped every single android phone or phones more than 10 times for every phone I use.
    however for my iPhone I didn't even drop it once. Perhaps the grip and mdesign of the phone is designed in such a way that the possibility of you dropping it is almost 1%.
    That being said, I did tried using cases such as morphine air pack. Which was so disappointing. I mean in terms of functionality its awesome. But it makes my phone grow so fat that I had to remove it and now it's sitting dust.
    Then I used vapor com stealth case. Which looked awesome at start. But the moment I removed it. It reminded me how awesome this phone is naked.

Besides. What's the big deal of dropping the phone? You can easily replace the glass anyway. Which cost quite abit. But if one were to factor in the cost of us constantly buying new cases because we got bored of it. It's obvious which is better. That is assuming that you don.t buy rubbish cases.

Just my 2 cents worth (:
    hard to read but i like it!
    08-29-2012 09:17 AM
    Always naked. why cover up the best looking phone there is
    Jeremy and li2327 like this.
    08-29-2012 06:50 PM
    Nope. I love my 4S, but I have a nice Elago S4 glide in sport yellow. Why? The iPhone is great looking, but it's hard to hold and easily scratches, not to mention shatters if you drop it.
    08-29-2012 09:55 PM
    I use a PowerSupport screen protector (best out there IMO), and for the back I use a black Zagg leatherSkin. Gives my phone the look and feel of "Nekkidness" but still have a decent amount of protection. Well, except the corners of course if I drop it, but I try not to be all that clumsy.
    08-30-2012 09:23 AM
    Today I was walking out of the store and I accidentally bumped my arm on someone's side mirror and my phone went flying. I had a case on it so it just bounced. No damage to the phone or case. I couldn't help but think that if I didn't have a case that my precious iPhone could be toast.
    08-31-2012 10:04 PM
    Today I was walking out of the store and I accidentally bumped my arm on someone's side mirror and my phone went flying. I had a case on it so it just bounced. No damage to the phone or case. I couldn't help but think that if I didn't have a case that my precious iPhone could be toast.
    O.o Walking and texting!
    08-31-2012 10:07 PM
    i only have mine case free on the weekends when i know i am going to stay in.. i prefer the feel of the phone case free
    09-01-2012 11:35 AM
    O.o Walking and texting!
    Nope. Just walking. Had a bunch if stuff in my hands.
    09-01-2012 11:36 AM
    I'm one that's always buying new cases (that I'm soon dissatisfied with) and I've now taken the naked plunge. Well, almost, got a Zagg Invisible Shield Dry on the back (tried and screwed up the front install). I like the feel a lot. I figure, I'm paying Verizon 9.99/month for Total Equipment Coverage so why not go naked. I also believe that you subconsciously take better care of your device knowing you aren't covered up with a case of some sort.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-17-2012 10:23 AM
    I'm one that's always buying new cases (that I'm soon dissatisfied with) and I've now taken the naked plunge. Well, almost, got a Zagg Invisible Shield Dry on the back (tried and screwed up the front install). I like the feel a lot. I figure, I'm paying Verizon 9.99/month for Total Equipment Coverage so why not go naked. I also believe that you subconsciously take better care of your device knowing you aren't covered up with a case of some sort.
    +1. I've bought cases upon cases myself. The case mate barely there I got a few wks ago is now sitting stagnant on my counter. Maaah beotch is running NAKED!! The past week or so. I only have basic screen prot on the back and my PowerSupport anti glare hd on front. The only time my phone is not "cased" is when I have to run out and I put it into my BookBook. Now that is one wallet case that I feel I've made a great investment out of. It's the only one I've consistently used for months now LOL.

As of now, I have ZERO intentions of putting a case back on my phone. Ever. If anything, a printed skin will do me just fine if I want to change up the look, and it'll still fit into my BookBook.

Took me 11 months to enjoy the full look of my phone, but hey, better late than never right?! Besides I have AC+ from day 1. FTW.
    10-17-2012 11:51 AM
    +1. I've bought cases upon cases myself. The case mate barely there I got a few wks ago is now sitting stagnant on my counter. Maaah beotch is running NAKED!! The past week or so. I only have basic screen prot on the back and my PowerSupport anti glare hd on front. The only time my phone is not "cased" is when I have to run out and I put it into my BookBook. Now that is one wallet case that I feel I've made a great investment out of. It's the only one I've consistently used for months now LOL.

As of now, I have ZERO intentions of putting a case back on my phone. Ever. If anything, a printed skin will do me just fine if I want to change up the look, and it'll still fit into my BookBook.

Took me 11 months to enjoy the full look of my phone, but hey, better late than never right?! Besides I have AC+ from day 1. FTW.
    Welcome to the iPhone streakers club...lol......I knew you'd abandon the cases at some point, my friend. The iPhone is just too gorgeous to be covered, in my opinion.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-17-2012 12:09 PM
    Welcome to the iPhone streakers club...lol......I knew you'd abandon the cases at some point, my friend. The iPhone is just too gorgeous to be covered, in my opinion.
    Lmao!! Yea, it took some time till I felt comfortable not having a case on my phone. I always LOVED the overall gorgeous design of it as well, but was always too scared to go without a case. Not anymore

Now.....I need to sell my cases. Lol. Any takers?
    10-17-2012 12:23 PM
    What's so bad for me is that I ordered a white CandyShell on Sunday that has yet to arrive and yesterday I decided I'd give up cases. Lol

10-17-2012 01:36 PM
    I leave mine naked. My otterbox defender actually scratches the front by the earpiece so I took it off. Aside from that, there are only scratches on the back from General wear and tear.
    10-17-2012 01:54 PM
    What's so bad for me is that I ordered a white CandyShell on Sunday that has yet to arrive and yesterday I decided I'd give up cases. Lol

LOL, but at least you can just return it using Speck's prepaid label they enclose Mine are waaaaay over the return period to even do that LOL
    10-17-2012 01:56 PM
    I've tried a few different cases, bumpers, sliders, wallets, lifeproof. They all bore me. For most of the time since launch I just keep my iphone in my Otterbox defender and forget about it. Maybe it's not pretty, but I didn't buy the phone for a fashion statement, and in my job it keeps me sane. I couldn't handle dirt, grit, oil, and grease all over my non existant OCD would go nuts.
    10-17-2012 02:12 PM
    LOL, but at least you can just return it using Speck's prepaid label they enclose Mine are waaaaay over the return period to even do that LOL
    You're right!!

Now I need to find more of those anti-glare protectors. Sprint (where I purchased my last lot from) didn't have any. I guess I'll look online but I'm impatient. HA
    10-17-2012 02:14 PM
    Ordered a couple packs of those Power Support HD Anti-Glare SPs that you're always talking about Pink.

10-17-2012 09:09 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD