Jailbreak

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You're best bet is to google it. Believe me you will get tons of info. Some people here can be very rude.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you don't know what it is, don't do it.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say it...

And O. P. jailbreaking simply means that you will be able to run "unauthorized" apps on your iPhone! It installs an "alternate app store" called Cydia, which will allow you to buy (most free) tweaks and apps and themes that will improve functionality, customize, and tweak your phone till your hearts content.
Of course my opinion is a little biased as I'm a jail breaker, and you should do your due diligence in seeing if jailbreak is something for you

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Can some one explain please... What exactly means to jailbreak an iPhone... what are de advantage and disadvangtage.

Since you will be new to JB, I would advise you to take it slow and read as much as you can about it before actually attempting to do it. There is definitely nothing wrong with it, but I've seen too many posts where a person doesn't know much about it before JB their iOS device and then they don't know how to proceed when things don't go as smoothly as they should. Good luck with your decision and post back if you need any help in the future. :)

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
The way I see it, you need to ask yourself if you like your phone the way it is. If you would like to personalize it, then JB might be a way to go. But if you are not that tech savvy and don't wanna mess up your phone, either don't do it or find someone you know and trust and have them do it for you. As stated in previous posts, do your homework on the world of JB. Best of luck to you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro