Hello,

So all of a sudden, my iMessage is not working properly. Anyone that I can iMessage with, it lets me send to them perfectly fine, however their messages to me keeping coming in as texts. This is very frustrating to me because the messages stall and it takes a long time for me to get them. I have turned off and on iMessages, quit the Messages app, restarted my phone... nothing is working. I, supposedly, have perfectly fine 3G access. I did notice that when I am in the phone, like using it, the problem doesnt happen. But when my phone is not in use is when it occurs. Has anyone seen this before? I don't know what to do!

Thank you!
    08-21-2012 12:01 PM
    Hello,

So all of a sudden, my iMessage is not working properly. Anyone that I can iMessage with, it lets me send to them perfectly fine, however their messages to me keeping coming in as texts. This is very frustrating to me because the messages stall and it takes a long time for me to get them. I have turned off and on iMessages, quit the Messages app, restarted my phone... nothing is working. I, supposedly, have perfectly fine 3G access. I did notice that when I am in the phone, like using it, the problem doesnt happen. But when my phone is not in use is when it occurs. Has anyone seen this before? I don't know what to do!

Thank you!
    This may be a problem on Apple's end. Today, I have had an iMessage of mine sent as an SMS message. Normally, iMessage works as advertised, at least in my experience.
    timwentz21 likes this.
    08-21-2012 01:49 PM
    Sometimes this happens to me and it ilike said in other comments apple may have messed something up and also if the people you are texting have a bug in their iMessage then the may have passed on this bug onto your iPhone. This mst likely get fixed on the next iOS update. So you may need to hang for a while because they dont tell us when we are gonna let out a new iOS update.
    08-21-2012 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD