Looking for a password keeper/manager

grkmnl

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I recently switched from a BB to an iP4 and am looking for an app that is similar to the password keeper in BB.

I don't need lots, but mainly just to be able to enter my info and ideally something that I can restore and backup in case I need it. I have PWs that contain letters and numbers, so I need an app that is not restricted to just one.

While looking around online, I saw the following:

mSecure
datavault
eWallet
SplashID
1Password

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks a lot!

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I recently switched from a BB to an iP4 and am looking for an app that is similar to the password keeper in BB.

I don't need lots, but mainly just to be able to enter my info and ideally something that I can restore and backup in case I need it. I have PWs that contain letters and numbers, so I need an app that is not restricted to just one.

mSecure
datavault
eWallet
SplashID
1Password

Thanks a lot!

I use Lastpass.

I also have it on my PC and I can keep all my passwords in sync on whatever device I'm using.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...stpass.com%2Ffeatures_free.php&token=0h4Sg6KC

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
DataVault. You can sync automagically via iCloud between all you iOS devices, and sync via WiFi to your PC, Mac, and also sync Blackberry and Android.

And I guarantee the service is better with DataVault than any of the competing products. As a matter of fact, if you have any problems, you can just pm me right here in the forums!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I too switched from BB to iP4. I used DataVault on BB and continue to use it on iP4 along with the Windows desktop version. It works great for me.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I use passdrop on iOS which has built in Dropbox sync that syncs to keypassX on my Mac. Best combo I have found for the money. Used to use minikeepass until Dropbox changed the way syncing and overwriting worked in the app and refuse to change it back. My 2? ymmv of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I use SPB SafeWallet. It's inexpensive, automatically syncs to Dropbox, syncs across devices and platforms. Highly recommended!

mikells43

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
i have always liked msecure. used it on android when i had it and now on the iphone 4s. its 11$ but well worth it. it backs up and stores in drop box also. its worth the $$. the support and devs are good people. i have talked to them personally when had an issues that i couldnt figure out. by personally i mean they called me.

cbrueggenolte

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I user 1Password on all devices. iPhone, iPad, iMac, MBP and on my WindowsPc (I know, I have to :( )

But there is a service called "LastPass****" - its 1 Dollar per Month and everyone says its good and safe and secure. Works on all devices and all operating systems. A lot more than 1Password supports.

And if you just want to test it out, a LastPass 12 Month is still a third of the 1Password price.

johnwag

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I use KyPass on the IPhone, which is compatible with keepass on the PC, Mac, and Linux. Then I use Dropbox to keep the file synced. Works very well.

Jfmartin67

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

mSecure
datavault
eWallet
SplashID
1Password

Thanks a lot!
May I suggest to try Ultimate Password Manager? I'm the developer of this ! Thanks!

Connecting to the iTunes Store.