If I send my phone in will they just repair it or will they just send a new handset? Also I have slight damage to the silver trim an the edge of the screen will they replace this? And after you request a repair can you add more information about the problems or will I have to request another ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-25-2012 05:57 AM
    Who is doing the repair? Your best shot at getting trim fixed is apple care, our carrier or a 3rd party repair shop are unlikely to repair it unless you requet it and pay for it. Generally speaking physical damage like that is not covered. You MIGHT get lucky thought and whomever is fixing it will decide your device is a wash and decide to replace it entirely in which case the the device (which will probably be refurbished) should have (hopefully) a brandnew bezel (trim). In any even are you REALLY worried about a little nick in the bezel? Or is it a big nick?
    06-25-2012 08:57 AM
    Apple is doing the repair I'm just waiting for them to send a box. I guess they'll only replace my button as its a little sticky, there's a small one on the side of the screen and on the sliver it's sort of small but very visible. And if I wanted to sell the handset it would be even less valued. That's all really

06-25-2012 01:41 PM
    got a question for the great people here...when turning ON the IPh 4 (Almost 2 yrs old) sometimes I have to hit the round button up to 5 times before it reacts...Is it goinn bad with time ??? Is that fixable ???

Im covered by an extended warranty thru Labor Day, I just dont wanna have to go to an Apple Store if there is no need to do so !!

Maybe there is a trick and I can fix that myself at home.

Thanks.
    07-01-2012 09:36 AM
    Apple is doing the repair I'm just waiting for them to send a box. I guess they'll only replace my button as its a little sticky, there's a small one on the side of the screen and on the sliver it's sort of small but very visible. And if I wanted to sell the handset it would be even less valued. That's all really

They will swap it normally

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-01-2012 11:33 AM
    got a question for the great people here...when turning ON the IPh 4 (Almost 2 yrs old) sometimes I have to hit the round button up to 5 times before it reacts...Is it goinn bad with time ??? Is that fixable ???

Im covered by an extended warranty thru Labor Day, I just dont wanna have to go to an Apple Store if there is no need to do so !!

Maybe there is a trick and I can fix that myself at home.

Thanks.
    Just sounds like some dust or dirt it is fixable but I would just use your warranty

colocolo and frivpro like this.
    07-01-2012 11:35 AM
    Peligro911:

GrassyAss !!!!!!!!
    07-03-2012 07:09 AM
    Hello friends,

Send us your broken iPhone and we will repair the screen for you. IPhone Screen Repair services are carried out at FoneFunShop on a daily basis. We have highly skilled engineers that have been repairing phones for years, and the iPhone is no problem for us Because the iPhone is so popular, we always carry stock of iPhone LCD's and Lens/TouchScreens Because we are also an email order company we have experienced shipping staff too to look after and care for your iPhone.

Regards
    Nicholas
    07-03-2012 10:28 AM
    Nice share. Thank you Peligro911
    07-03-2012 10:00 PM
    Just sounds like some dust or dirt it is fixable but I would just use your warranty

Got an apptmnt on line with the Genius people, and once at the Store they went ahead and swapped the i ph 4...This one works great, has a 90 days warranty,,,wich puts me with coverage thru the very end of Sept, the extended warranty was to run out the 1st of September. So I even gained an extra 30 days.

Im also eligible to get a new phone anytime thru AT&T...So that is another possiblity if newer models become available in the near future.

Thanks again .
    Last edited by colocolo; 07-05-2012 at 07:51 AM.
    07-05-2012 07:44 AM
    Got an apptmnt on line with the Genius people, and once at the Store they went ahead and swapped the i ph 4...This one works great, has a 90 days warranty,,,wich puts me with coverage thru the very end of Sept, the extended warranty was to run out the 1st of September. So I even gained an extra 30 days.

Im also eligible to get a new phone anytime thru AT&T...So that is another possiblity if newer models become available in the near future.

Thanks again .
    I'm sure the new one will be out oct some time so you should be good till then .. And no problem at all

07-06-2012 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD