pls help unlock my iphone 4

shady103

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
hi every body,
I have an iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T CARRIER), this iphone is a gift from my friends and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. But i dont have AT&t account. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it.
My iphone IMEI number is: 012653009044415
I look forwards to hear from you
my email: shady_vivian@att.net
:(:(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is my understanding that you can still call AT&T to unlock your device. They should check to make sure it isn't reported stolen, etcetera. Just explain to them that it was a gift from friends. I am assuming they still have an AT&T account. Also, could not those friends call AT&T on your behalf?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

shady103

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
It is my understanding that you can still call AT&T to unlock your device. They should check to make sure it isn't reported stolen, etcetera. Just explain to them that it was a gift from friends. I am assuming they still have an AT&T account. Also, could not those friends call AT&T on your behalf?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)
my englist was bad and i can't speak englist well. i'm from Vietnam (ASIAN). many trouble with me, i was afraid. could you help me pls.

shady103

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
AT&T Email Customer Care for Wireless <icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com>
To: cindy alan <shady_vivian@att.net>

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. In order to request iPhone unlock, you must first log in to your myAT&T account.
Please review AT&T?s general eligibility requirements for unlocking iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Shady, you're going to have to get with a friend or an associate, wherever you are, that speaks fluent or passable English and have them call AT&T on your behalf.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

anbinal

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
hi every body,
I have an iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T CARRIER), this iphone is a gift from my friends and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. But i dont have AT&t account. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it.
My iphone IMEI number is: 012653009044415
I look forwards to hear from you
my email: shady_vivian@att.net
:(:(

ya,it's possible.You can easily unlock your iPhone 4 using remote unlocking method.Nowadays there are many online unlocking service providers available.But i would suggest this site Classicunlocking.com .Here you can unlock your iPhone 4 without jail breaking.Because recently i unlocked my mobile here.I felt very satisfied with their services.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox