hi every body,
    I have an iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T CARRIER), this iphone is a gift from my friends and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. But i dont have AT&t account. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it.
    My iphone IMEI number is: 012653009044415
    I look forwards to hear from you
    my email: shady_vivian@att.net
    06-18-2012 09:44 AM
    It is my understanding that you can still call AT&T to unlock your device. They should check to make sure it isn't reported stolen, etcetera. Just explain to them that it was a gift from friends. I am assuming they still have an AT&T account. Also, could not those friends call AT&T on your behalf?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-18-2012 09:57 AM
    It is my understanding that you can still call AT&T to unlock your device. They should check to make sure it isn't reported stolen, etcetera. Just explain to them that it was a gift from friends. I am assuming they still have an AT&T account. Also, could not those friends call AT&T on your behalf?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    my englist was bad and i can't speak englist well. i'm from Vietnam (ASIAN). many trouble with me, i was afraid. could you help me pls.
    06-18-2012 10:40 AM
    You could try this email, and thus NOT have to speak with them via phone....

icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com
    shady103 likes this.
    06-18-2012 11:27 AM
    AT&T Email Customer Care for Wireless <icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com>
    To: cindy alan <shady_vivian@att.net>

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. In order to request iPhone unlock, you must first log in to your myAT&T account.
    Please review AT&Ts general eligibility requirements for unlocking iPhone.
    06-18-2012 12:07 PM
    i tried and i recevied that reply. can anyone help me please. i need your help
    06-18-2012 12:08 PM
    Try eBay

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-18-2012 12:24 PM
    Shady, you're going to have to get with a friend or an associate, wherever you are, that speaks fluent or passable English and have them call AT&T on your behalf.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-18-2012 01:33 PM
    my friends cant speak english like me.
    anybody help me pls
    06-19-2012 05:16 AM
    hi every body,
    I have an iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T CARRIER), this iphone is a gift from my friends and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. But i dont have AT&t account. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it.
    My iphone IMEI number is: 012653009044415
    I look forwards to hear from you
    my email: shady_vivian@att.net

ya,it's possible.You can easily unlock your iPhone 4 using remote unlocking method.Nowadays there are many online unlocking service providers available.But i would suggest this site Classicunlocking.com .Here you can unlock your iPhone 4 without jail breaking.Because recently i unlocked my mobile here.I felt very satisfied with their services.
    09-08-2012 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD