Any app for data compression on our iphone? I know onavo but my carrier isn't supported. I'm really in need . Is there any technique ( ex: vpn or proxy) that compress data on the fly? Please let me know, thanks

Tapatalk for iPhone 4
    06-11-2012 06:18 AM
    Why do you need compression? Data usage on 3G? I know when I went from my blackberry to my iPhone my usage went from 400meg a month to 1.5 gig a month so I uped my plan. Crazy as I only use the same apps I had on my blackberry. But due to all of the features of the iPhone I am willing to deal with it.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Henryfranz2005 likes this.
    06-11-2012 06:55 AM
    Why do you need compression? Data usage on 3G? I know when I went from my blackberry to my iPhone my usage went from 400meg a month to 1.5 gig a month so I uped my plan. Crazy as I only use the same apps I had on my blackberry. But due to all of the features of the iPhone I am willing to deal with it.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, because im on a country with VERY EXPENSIVE data , 500 mb is my cap, i use opera mini, though there are times that i use opera that's why i use large chunk of data

Tapatalk for iPhone 4
    06-12-2012 05:34 AM
    Yes sir, because im on a country with VERY EXPENSIVE data , 500 mb is my cap, i use opera mini, though there are times that i use opera that's why i use large chunk of data

Tapatalk for iPhone 4
    Hate to say it but you may need a bb if you only get 500mb.
    06-12-2012 07:14 AM
    Ya unfortunately I do not think there is an option for you. In order to use the iPhone you need to have larger data plans. It is just the nature of the beast. I found that all the apps I use on my iPhone are the same as I use on my blackberry. Checkout the blackberry app store and see if the apps you use are there and if so you may want to look at a Bold 9900 or a new torch.

Sorry couldn't be more help

Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 08:24 AM
    Ya unfortunately I do not think there is an option for you. In order to use the iPhone you need to have larger data plans. It is just the nature of the beast. I found that all the apps I use on my iPhone are the same as I use on my blackberry. Checkout the blackberry app store and see if the apps you use are there and if so you may want to look at a Bold 9900 or a new torch.

Sorry couldn't be more help

Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk
    After having a Iphone it would be hard to go back to a bb just because of the app selection alone.
    06-12-2012 01:48 PM
    Very true but it depends on what apps because all the apps I use I can have on the bb and iPhone.

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 02:40 PM
    Very true but it depends on what apps because all the apps I use I can have on the bb and iPhone.

Sent using Tapatalk
    So,what do you want to say?

06-12-2012 08:25 PM
    Not sure I understand what you are saying

Sent using Tapatalk
    06-15-2012 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD