Story is I've had my iPhone since the 4 came put and use the crap out of and recently the battery has gone downhill and I've seen you can buy a 2300mA replacement battery online and I'm wondering of it's worth it or if I should just get the 1400mA from apple?

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!
    06-08-2012 08:55 AM
    in my opinion, I would go with the stock replacement. It is plenty big enough and worst case you could use an external battery to give you more time away from a charger.
    06-08-2012 10:36 AM
    I would try to see if you can get feedback from the people who have used the aftermarket battery.
    Which is what im sure your asking here.

Has anybody on here used the larger capacity battery in their device and been happy with it?

If you saw it advertised on a website or someplace where people can leave feed back id be sure to check that.
    06-08-2012 03:57 PM
    Ya that's what I was hoping I could find someone who used one! I just did a new screen digitizer replacement and figured since I was in there I put in a new battery from the place that I bought the screen from and it's terrible within minutes off the charger it shows a loss on the battery!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!
    06-09-2012 08:05 AM
    @HOOCH256, I have the same problem with quick battery drain with my iP4. I have found that if I do a quick Reset in the AM after I fully charge my phone up, I usually have to charge up every night because I too use the crap out of my phone, That it will go back to 100% and "act right"the rest of the day. I think it's a software glitch somewhere, because I still get all day use out of my iP4 an it is my only work phone. I don't use a landline for work.
    06-09-2012 08:22 AM
    I've tried a few of the larger capacity batteries and they're usually garbage, just go stock and avoid using apps monetized by ads to save battery life.
    06-14-2012 02:28 PM
    Thanks fellas!!!

06-23-2012 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD