Corrupt photo filles?

randommom#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Lately I have had some real difficulty with pictures taken on my iPhone or my husband's iPhone. First I have had photos restored from iCloud that were all blurry - like they hadn't toally loaded and come into focus. These photos had been fine, but no longer. Then, I had difficulty uploading those photos to my computer. Only some of the photos uploaded, the others - many of the problem ones, just did not load or loaded but did not display. Then, both my husband and I had difficulty emailing the photos to smugmug - not just the problem photos either, but a couple of different emails to smugmug have been stuck in the outbox. Almost seems like a virus of some kind. I've never had any problem like this. We are both using Version 5.1.1

Thanks for any insight.

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Try emailing the photos to yourself and then open them on your Pc or Mac. Then, open them in Photoshop and take a look at the image size, resolution, etc and see if there is a difference between those photos and others.

Lastly, try transmitting the photos via WiFi and see if you notice a difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2