How often do you clean your phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Disinfect? Never! Still, I wipe it down daily with moistened lens wipes.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wipe down the screen with a damp cloth daily. I don't disinfect my phone. Nobody else touches my iPhone.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I wipe down the screen with a damp cloth daily. I don't disinfect my phone. Nobody else touches my iPhone.

And I suppose you don't touch money, gas pumps, or doorknobs?

I clean my phone with straight alcohol whenever I get the chance. I clean it constantly. Whatever I can find.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I clean my phone when it needs it. Maybe once or twice a week. I am all for purell- keep some in my car for when I pump gas or came out of a store after paying with money. I can't see doing that to my phone though.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I never clean it. Day 1 it came out the box and went into a Lifeproof case and I'm sure it looks brand new if I were to ever take it off. #nuffsaid

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
And I suppose you don't touch money, gas pumps, or doorknobs?

I clean my phone with straight alcohol whenever I get the chance. I clean it constantly. Whatever I can find.

Yes. When I can't wash my hands, I always disinfect my hands with Germ X. :p

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When it needs it. I use it out of its case at the gym (because I use an arm band) so my Nike+ GPS can track my movements when on the treadmill. It gets nasty and generally clean it off.

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Occasionally I clean the screen with Windex and a paper towel to get the fingerprints and other rubbish off it.
Then I use a Wet Ones wipe to disinfect it every few weeks.

I don't see why you guys are afraid of getting chemicals on your phone. As long as its not getting inside of the phone and it's not acid then it should be fine...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I wipe my iPhone down with a damp cloth every couple days but have never disinfected it. I wish my hands when necessary instead. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73