I wanted to Mirror my iPhone 4 screen to my pc.Is there any way i can do it wirelessly.
    05-13-2012 12:22 PM
    I wanted to Mirror my iPhone 4 screen to my pc.Is there any way i can do it wirelessly.
    you need to be jailbroken and if i read correctly it is via usb cable. there is an app in cydia that needs to be added to your phone in order to do that
    05-13-2012 01:13 PM
    05-13-2012 06:17 PM
    you need to be jailbroken and if i read correctly it is via usb cable. there is an app in cydia that needs to be added to your phone in order to do that
    Please can u tell the name of the cydia app.
    05-14-2012 02:21 AM
    I think Reflection is for iphone 4s and i have iphone 4.
    05-14-2012 02:22 AM
    no i can't remember it, i would just go into cydia and search around as i am sure there are a few of them there
    05-14-2012 06:20 PM
    There is one called TVout. I never could get it to work. Others did so I am sure I was doing something wrong.:o
    05-14-2012 10:25 PM
    DisplayOut. It's among the "featured" apps on Cydia, listed under screen extension options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of iPhone and autocorrect.
    05-14-2012 11:06 PM
    AirServer and Reflector can both do this, without jailbreaking. You can try both and decide which one works best for you. After doing so, I have found Air Server works better for me. Both have issues with losing connection once in a while but Air Server's output is sharper on the PC than Reflector.

Edit: oops, just realized you said iPhone 4, not 4S which is the minimum required. I'll leave my reply here in case anyone with a compatible device is looking for those apps.
    12-27-2013 08:58 PM
    AirServer and Reflector can both do this, without jailbreaking. You can try both and decide which one works best for you. After doing so, I have found Air Server works better for me. Both have issues with losing connection once in a while but Air Server's output is sharper on the PC than Reflector.

Edit: oops, just realized you said iPhone 4, not 4S which is the minimum required. I'll leave my reply here in case anyone with a compatible device is looking for those apps.
    X-mirage is another one that will mirror iPhone to Mac or PC.
    12-27-2013 09:20 PM
    X-mirage is another one that will mirror iPhone to Mac or PC.
    Another one to try, great! However, their website says the PC version is "coming soon". Are you aware of a Beta version somewhere to try maybe?
    12-27-2013 09:56 PM
    Another one to try, great! However, their website says the PC version is "coming soon". Are you aware of a Beta version somewhere to try maybe?
    No I don't. But the Mac version works well. It also allows you to record a video of what is mirrored to the Mac. AirServer also does that.
    12-27-2013 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD