Need Help with Strange Issues!!!

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
My wife has the iPhone 4 and has truly enjoyed it until recently. In the last week or so she has been experiencing strange issues with it. For example, while in Safari and trying to type something in the search engine it completely freezes...you can't do anything not even close out by hitting the home button. The only way to close out is to do a hard reset on the phone. Another issue was everytime she would bring up the keyboard to type something, even in messaging, the keyboard would dissappear before she could type a single letter. Now she can't even send a text message. Any ideas????????

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried restoring it as new via itunes? only restoring contacts and pics and music. then slowley add apps back, to me it sounds like an app has corrupted or something..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would restore if u still have issues then or could be hardware but sounds like software

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Have not tried restoring it yet but I guess that will be my next step. Also, just found another issue but this one is with the find my iPhone app. Now when I open the app on any of our other devices it can't locate her phone. After a while it will appear but later be unable to locate again.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I would try restoring as new and if that solves the problem use iCloud to recover the backup and go from there if not set up a genius bar appt with apple

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox