Transparent Switcher & Remove Slide to Power Off :: iOS 5.0.1

Kalar Azar

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

New to the forum and hoping someone can help me with a little issue I have. It's bugging the hell out of me, so I'd really appreciate it if someone has the answers..

I have recently upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 (from iOS 4.0.1) and previously I had a transparent image set for my folder switcher and multitask bar so that I could see my vWallpaper running beautifully in the background at all times - lovely! However, I am doing the same thing now to get it back, but the switcher and multitask bar just come up black. I create a transparent PNG file in Photoshop and upload it to my 'phone, but no go. I tried making it a theme too and enabling it in Winterboard, but also no dice.

The second issue I have is another aesthetic pain for me. I have a wonderful theme on my iPhone that is blatantly ruined by the default garbage iPhone text on the sliders. I have managed to remove the slide to unlock text using apps, but am at a loss with how to remove the slide to power off text. Does anyone have any ideas on this..?

I have Google the hell out of all the above, but am getting nowhere, so if anyone has a clue, please let me know and I'll buy you a beer :D

Thanks all!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro