So I have the 4s and I'm having a problem getting the video chat to connect via Skype and VTok. I can get video calls from laptops. However, when my boyfriend tries to use his evo to video chat with me, the calls won't connect, and his evo will hang up on me. Any idea what could be wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-12-2011 11:19 PM
    So I have the 4s and I'm having a problem getting the video chat to connect via Skype and VTok. I can get video calls from laptops. However, when my boyfriend tries to use his evo to video chat with me, the calls won't connect, and his evo will hang up on me. Any idea what could be wrong?

He's got an Evo...thats the main problem right there...lol.jk what do you expect in an iphone forum...
    12-13-2011 12:17 AM
    Haha!!! And that's what I said. If only we both had iPhones. The thing is we can both do laptop to device. Just not device to device :-(

12-13-2011 04:29 AM
    It seems that maybe we both had terrible network coverage that just couldn't support the bandwidth. It is odd that things weren't working when we were both on wifi either. I'll post more if I notice anything else. For now we can video chat using Skype with the evo on wifi and my 4s on the network. We can also Skype with us both on our perspective networks. I am waiting until later to try an see what happens when we're both on wifi.

12-13-2011 03:58 PM
    He's got an Evo...thats the main problem right there...lol.jk what do you expect in an iphone forum...
    TBH this pretty well sums it up.
    12-14-2011 11:07 AM
    Tell him to get an iPhone then you can facetime..I've never had a problem with facetime
    12-14-2011 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD