Sound vs Vibrate Issue

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok, here is the issue that I am having. When I am working out I use my bluetooth headphones and leave the phone in my bag on vibrate but I don't hear any of my alerts because it is on vibrate. The only time I hear the alerts through the headphones is when I have the ringer on. I was hoping since the headphones are being used it would be smart enough to know I want the sound in the headphones but not on the phone. I hope this makes sense? It does the same thing when I am using the original headphones but of course I have the phone with me since they are not wireless. I could be wrong but I thought one of my past phones had this option or just did it as standard.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
The fact that it doesn't play sound through the headphones is the smart part. Why would you want annoying alerts when trying to work out? I put mine on vibrate at the gym to avoid all the alerts and listen to music.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking if my wife or kids needed to get in touch with me. So maybe just the phone and not the other alerts but I don't want my phone ringing while it is across the gym and I can't hear it anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen