Really wanted to dislike ios5

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had the 3, 3GS and the 4. Four months ago I switched to WP and instantly loved. Felt its functionality suited my needs much better. It really is pretty awesome from the social media and ease of interacting with your phone's contacts perspective. Best of the big three IMHO.

Recently I've been trying to get my hands on a Nokia Lumia 800. My plan was to get the iphone 4 from eBay, unlock it then sell it and use the money for the Lumia. Then I started using the 4 again and iOS5.

I've been cursing apple since Friday when the phone came because I now remember why initially I loved apple stuff. It's just pretty damn cool and works really well. My wife (3GS user) keeps laughing at me because she "knew you'd be back to an iPhone again." Cursed wretched woman for being right!!!

Plus, while super AMOLED+ is incredible, retina display seems to go one more step. And with the possible exception of the Samsung Omnia 7 and Lumia 800, the phone itself is unmatched by any WP device in terms of hardware quality.

Instead of selling the phone, I'm thinking i am going to keep it and hate apple for drawing me back under the sheets for another taudry affair. I am now thinking iOS on a 4+" screen may even seal the deal to stay around longer.

GD you apple!!

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I love the current screen size. I'd be afraid how the battery and retina display might be impacted with a larger screen.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

cutdacheck2003#AC

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
But apple hasnt been the type of company to be behind in technology. So if they see all of the other manufactures coming up with larger screens my fear is that they will follow that trend.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
lol this is why apple is awesome you might like the change but then it takes five minutes with an iPhone to fall in love with it again

benzie

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had the 3, 3GS and the 4. Four months ago I switched to WP and instantly loved. Felt its functionality suited my needs much better. It really is pretty awesome from the social media and ease of interacting with your phone's contacts perspective. Best of the big three IMHO.

Recently I've been trying to get my hands on a Nokia Lumia 800. My plan was to get the iphone 4 from eBay, unlock it then sell it and use the money for the Lumia. Then I started using the 4 again and iOS5.

I've been cursing apple since Friday when the phone came because I now remember why initially I loved apple stuff. It's just pretty damn cool and works really well. My wife (3GS user) keeps laughing at me because she "knew you'd be back to an iPhone again." Cursed wretched woman for being right!!!

Plus, while super AMOLED+ is incredible, retina display seems to go one more step. And with the possible exception of the Samsung Omnia 7 and Lumia 800, the phone itself is unmatched by any WP device in terms of hardware quality.

Instead of selling the phone, I'm thinking i am going to keep it and hate apple for drawing me back under the sheets for another taudry affair. I am now thinking iOS on a 4+" screen may even seal the deal to stay around longer.

GD you apple!!

Baseballbert! You cheater! JK. I am so glad I am not the only one. Just got myself a Iphone 4 8gb. I really liked the WP7's, but always felt there was something missing. Couldn't find my favorite apps and you have to admit, WP notifications suck ie. facebook, weather. WP 7 is a fine OS, but has a long way to go. Me, I need my iphone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2