I had my iPhone out of the case today and I thought what the hell why not take some shots. So my iPhone 4 is now over a year old and still looking good

I"m actually hoping to see some carnage here, some run over, dropped on the floor, skated across two lanes of traffic type iPhones lol yes I'm morbid.
    cobra302 likes this.
    11-23-2011 04:20 PM
    no one??

*Tumbleweed blows past*
    11-24-2011 08:10 AM
    My guess is that people are using their one-year-old iPhone 4's to take pictures, so....
    PrincessB and DaPhoneking like this.
    11-24-2011 08:41 AM
    I do corporate iphone repair. Next time i get a batch in with a bunch of broken glass i will lay them out and take pictures.
    Right now the pics i have are them stacked up so you only see a couple with broken glass.
    11-26-2011 04:32 PM
    The back of mine has some scratches, but I've had it in some type of case ever since I got it in September 2010. So, my screen is still good, at least.
    11-29-2011 11:32 AM
    Looked at mine yesterday and the back has some scratches on it. Can't figure out what case it's from because I've always had it in a case. I decided it was from the casemate barely there from things getting trapped between the phone and the case. I was a little bummed to see that : (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-29-2011 06:13 PM
    I ve had to change the cover a number of times to be able to keep it safe, everytime I got scratches and breakage problems but thank God I had cover on it. Mine is yet like new, because for excessive use I use normal phone... I keep smart phone for smart works only.
    btw, its an iphone 4 with me!
    12-02-2011 02:32 AM
    Just got mine
    12-02-2011 02:26 PM
    Nobody from Verizon can claim that yet...mine is around 9-10 months old I think.
    12-02-2011 05:07 PM
    i have had mine for over a year and never really kept a case on it dropped it once or twice and the phone still looks new. so much better than the iphone 2g.
    12-02-2011 05:31 PM
    I had my iPhone out of the case today and I thought what the hell why not take some shots. So my iPhone 4 is now over a year old and still looking good

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

I"m actually hoping to see some carnage here, some run over, dropped on the floor, skated across two lanes of traffic type iPhones lol yes I'm morbid.
    looks good but is there an app or a way to jailbreak so I can take a pic of my phone with my phone??
    12-04-2011 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD