I have had this phone for less than three weeks. It just stopped working yesterday. Took it to the Verizon store they got it started. it died again. My friend, an Apple guy showed me how to do a hard reboot and I did that today. It is dead. No response. I have had cell phones since 1997. never had a problem like this. What do I do?
    11-17-2011 06:22 PM
    I have had this phone for less than three weeks. It just stopped working yesterday. Took it to the Verizon store they got it started. it died again. My friend, an Apple guy showed me how to do a hard reboot and I did that today. It is dead. No response. I have had cell phones since 1997. never had a problem like this. What do I do?
    Return it to Apple (preferably) or Verizon (if you must) and get a replacement.
    11-17-2011 06:26 PM
    If you go to apple, they will diagnose the problem, and if it isn't fixable, they will give you a new phone on the spot as it is covered under warrantee for 1 year. You can even make a genius bar appointment right on apples website.
    11-17-2011 06:30 PM
    Apple won't hesitate to switch out the iPhone for you.
    11-17-2011 08:08 PM
    Just like everyone else has said... make a genius bar appt with apple, they'll swap it out as long as there's no water damage
    11-19-2011 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD