Power Button Stuck on Iphone 4

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I put my iphone 4 into my armband pouch to workout and the next day I noticed my power button is stuck down in the phone. It's not affecting my phone except for the fact that I can't turn my phone off or turn the screen off after I I'm done using it when texting or calling, etc.

It's a verizon iphone without insurance. Do you think the guys at the apple store will be able to pop this button out without buying a new phone? Has this happened to anyone else and if so, what was the outcome?

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I put my iphone 4 into my armband pouch to workout and the next day I noticed my power button is stuck down in the phone. It's not affecting my phone except for the fact that I can't turn my phone off or turn the screen off after I I'm done using it when texting or calling, etc.

It's a verizon iphone without insurance. Do you think the guys at the apple store will be able to pop this button out without buying a new phone? Has this happened to anyone else and if so, what was the outcome?

Even without insurance, all iphones have a 1 year warrenty. Apple store will look at it for you and say they need to replace it, you'll get it free of charge.

This didnt happen to me but the top speaker of my old iphone 4 was muffled and they gave me a whole new one even though it had been about 10 months from the purchase date and I dont have applecare.

its worth a shot

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal