now I just restored my iphone then proceeded to jail break it was successful then I found some ap in cydia then it downloaded and reset now no matter how many times i do the i try the boot or to rejailbreak it goes to the cicle in a circle thing but never boots past the apple or those dots again please i've been google to no aval!
    10-26-2011 06:32 AM
    If you're jailbroken on ios 5, you have a tethered jailbreak. That means you have to be connected to your computer to reboot or you will not be able to boot. So, connect your phone to your computer, open redsnow, choose extras, then choose just boot, follow the instructions and your phone will boot properly.

If you've tried this, then you may have downloaded an incompatible app, and if your phone won't boot so you can delete the app, you'll need to restore stock from itunes. At least you know not to use the tweak again. What was it?
    Last edited by icebox93; 10-26-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    10-26-2011 11:28 AM
    If you're jailbroken on ios 5, you have a tethered jailbreak. That means you have to be connected to your computer to reboot or you will not be able to boot. So, connect your phone to your computer, open redsnow, choose extras, then choose just boot, follow the instructions and your phone will boot properly.

If you've tried this, then you may have downloaded an incompatible app, and if your phone won't boot so you can delete the app, you'll need to restore stock from itunes. At least you know not to use the tweak again. What was it?
    well it worked before but i had previous apps that wasn't working on the jail break so i did restore then began to reload it one app i downloaded wasn't complete out of Cydia. i rebooted the phone then it wouldn't go past the apple of course because it's jail broken. but i did the boot up part of the extras then it just does this cycle and never boots up. so i can't take off the jailbreak? and it won't link up to the computer because it never boots. so a iTunes restore isn't happening.
    10-26-2011 07:10 PM
    To be honest, it sounds like you just aren't doing the tethered boot process correctly. Are you sure you were getting it into DFU mode? When you "do the boot up part of the extras" are you starting by powering down the phone?
    10-26-2011 08:36 PM
    To be honest, it sounds like you just aren't doing the tethered boot process correctly. Are you sure you were getting it into DFU mode? When you "do the boot up part of the extras" are you starting by powering down the phone?
    I figured it out i thing honestly my cord wasn't giving it all the info it needed to do it right so i got another and i found out to hold home button the connect it to iTunes puts in recovery then redid the whole process it finaly works now thanks thou
    10-27-2011 07:06 AM

I figured it out i thing honestly my cord wasn't giving it all the info it needed to do it right so i got another and i found out to hold home button the connect it to iTunes puts in recovery then redid the whole process it finaly works now even safrai, thanks thou
    10-27-2011 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD