Iphone 4 5.0 jailbreak

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I recently jail broke my iphone 4 on the 5.0 firmware and have been reasearchin online for hours about why Safari keeps crashing and only found the same issue thru out the net but not how to fix it. Can anyone help me:(

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I recently jail broke my iphone 4 on the 5.0 firmware and have been reasearchin online for hours about why Safari keeps crashing and only found the same issue thru out the net but not how to fix it. Can anyone help me:(

Does Cydia open? I know how to fix this. But need to do the diagnostics.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to use the Semi-Tether tweak? If so, Safari won't work until you use redsn0w to do a tethered boot. In the meantime, app store web browsers (Atomic, etc) should work.

And even if you're not using Semi-Tether: Did you reboot at all after jailbreaking? If not, you'll want to do that to get everything up and running.

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Are you trying to use the Semi-Tether tweak? If so, Safari won't work until you use redsn0w to do a tethered boot. In the meantime, app store web browsers (Atomic, etc) should work.

And even if you're not using Semi-Tether: Did you reboot at all after jailbreaking? If not, you'll want to do that to get everything up and running.
ya i do have the semi tether bigboss source and have done the reboot aswell many times still safrai no go

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So when you say you have "done the reboot" you mean with Redsn0w, right? Because Safari doesn't work when you reboot with SemiTether, which is only meant to keep you going until you can do a full reboot with Redsn0w. (You also won't be able to use any jailbreak apps you might have installed, and I think it also breaks the mail app, by the way.)

AfricanKing5

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
So when you say you have "done the reboot" you mean with Redsn0w, right? Because Safari doesn't work when you reboot with SemiTether, which is only meant to keep you going until you can do a full reboot with Redsn0w. (You also won't be able to use any jailbreak apps you might have installed, and I think it also breaks the mail app, by the way.)
yes it does mess with the mail app and ya i'm talkin Safrai doesn't work after the redsn0w just boot connected to the computer the boot up comes on everything else works but Safrai even Cydia and jail broke app opens and stuff just cydia using redsn0w 0.9.9b7

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2