I upgraded my 4 to IOS5. All apps work, but "Music" displays "No Content." iTunes shows that all my songs are on the phone. Resyncing does nothing to remedy this. Suggestions?
    10-21-2011 01:53 PM
    I upgraded my 4 to IOS5. All apps work, but "Music" displays "No Content." iTunes shows that all my songs are on the phone. Resyncing does nothing to remedy this. Suggestions?
    Completely close out music app. Try a hard reset. Hold power/ home button down together until pho e reboots. If that doesn't work, you will need to restore.
    TrueMacConvert likes this.
    10-21-2011 01:56 PM
    Try this...

Heres the fix for the No Content bug: what you do to make your music and media content reappear:

Disconnect your iPhone or iPod from your computer and then reconnect it again
    Select your device in iTunes
    Select Music and start playing a song from iTunes
    Sync your iPhone as usual
    Launch the iPod app, your music should appear
    ...this same thing happened when iOS 4 came out.
    10-21-2011 03:12 PM
    Completely close out music app. Try a hard reset. Hold power/ home button down together until pho e reboots. If that doesn't work, you will need to restore.
    Thank you! Hard Reset did it for me.
    10-25-2011 03:04 PM
    Most often, another sync fixes this issue. As said before, this happened when iOS 4 came out too.
    10-25-2011 03:50 PM
    good method
    10-26-2011 05:31 AM
    I tried a hard restart but it didn't work so does that mean that I have to restart it?
    06-02-2016 03:11 AM
    I tried a hard restart but it didn't work so does that mean that I have to restart it?
    This thread is 7 years old. What problem are you having?
    06-02-2016 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD