Just purchased "lost" Verizon iPhone 4. How can I get it activated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It would be awesome if the right thing was done! Being on the other side of the story kinda sucks too. My son had his iPhone 4 stolen two days after getting it. He now uses an old phone with a cracked screen because I cannot afford to buy another data phone much less an iPhone 4... It was an early Christmas present for my son. I would be happy if someone returned it to me. But I am sure I will never see it again. By the way it is also on the lost/stolen registry. Please if you have not already, do the right thing. Return it to the rightful owner. I know it does not seem fair but as the old saying goes "two wrongs do not make a right." If you do the right thing I believe good things will happen in return weather directly or indirectly.
Sorry to hear this. Hope your son gets it back. I doubt the OP still has the iPhone 4 considering this thread is over 2 years old.

FayethM

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear this. Hope your son gets it back. I doubt the OP still has the iPhone 4 considering this thread is over 2 years old.

Thank you. Wow! I truly did not notice the year... Oh well. Hopefully those that find this thread in search of unlocking a stolen/lost phone will think twice and due the right thing. Again thank you for the kind response.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Just purchased "lost" Verizon iPhone 4. How can I get it activated-ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Gee wiz. I don't ever buy used phones because of this. Too many people out there like to steal and turn a profit. It makes me sad how selfish some people are. The world doesn't revolve around one person but you'd think it did with the way they act.

Put your morals and ethics ahead of your wallet...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just purchased "lost" Verizon iPhone 4. How can I get it activated-ANYONE PLEASE HELP

this thread is still 2 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods